Before making a purchase, we ask that all customers read and understand our Privacy Policies. Our staff will not be held responsible for any misunderstandings or errors that occur between our customers. If you have any queries concerning our policy, please contact our customer support staff, which is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Privacy Policies have been developed to safeguard the security and privacy of your personal information and sensitive information. We protect our customers' personal information. As a result, clients must provide us with accurate information such as their name, email address, mailing address, and password. Unless otherwise required by law, we are responsible for protecting and preserving the data that our customers supply us. To optimize our audience's experience on our website, we utilize website cookies to record IP addresses and the most frequently seen content of our customers. We have a comprehensive mechanism in place to keep our users' information safe. We will contact our clients through phone, SMS, or email whenever an essential notice is released. To access sensitive data and information, a customer must send a request to our Legal Department. After that, our Legal Department will ask the customer some security questions to make sure they are who they say they are and to make sure they are getting a safe and secure service.
We understand our responsibilities to our consumers and have created refund policies to help them. We have a legal department that has the ability to determine the amount to be repaid to consumers since no one can get a full refund due to additional expenses. The quantity varies depending on the circumstances.
The Refund Policies of ukstudyhelp.co.uk:
1. The client should read these refund policies carefully in order to fully understand them and avoid any future misunderstandings, as the team at UK Study Help will not be held liable if this occurs.
2. Customers can get their money back if they ask for it within a month of when they placed their order.
3. The team at UK Study Help will deduct 50% of the amount paid by the client as service charges.
4. A refund will be denied if proper documentation is not provided.
5. Refund will not be issued for:
Orders with a delivery deadline of less than 48 hours.
Dissertation projects with a delivery deadline of less than 10 days.
6. A full refund is not available, and the amount will be refunded based on the circumstances.
7. Clients will be eligible for a refund if 30% of the work delivered is not original and the customer meets the refund criteria.
8. The client's demand for a refund is only authorized after three revisions and is still rejected by the instructor. Feedback from the tutor will be necessary.
9. . If a substandard quality allegation is of a contextual type and reimbursement is claimed for editing, proofreading, or formatting services, no inquiry will be made. Editing, proofreading, and formatting services do not assume knowledge of the original context.
10. If the customer is dissatisfied with the goods and demands a refund, the Quality Assurance Team will conduct an investigation. The customer must provide detailed feedback highlighting the mismatch between the order instructions and the actual The investigation's findings will establish the foundation for resolving the customer's claim.
11. The processing fee for the return transaction may be £10 or more. A lower transaction amount cannot be executed since it barely covers transaction costs at both the company and the client's bank. The sum will be returned to the customer as a credit to be used in future orders.
12. A refund procedure takes one month since it is the normal period for doing a comprehensive review of work.
13. Every change, no matter how big or small, will be counted as a revision, and the costs will be taken out of the amount being refunded.
14. If the customer contacts a third party such as a legal firm, bank, or PayPal before contacting us and informing us, we shall be in violation of the contract.
15. If any client tries to harm our policies by making a false claim, strict action will be taken against them.